Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Some Other dressed up Cakes!

Thought of sharing some of the simple decorated cakes which I made some time earlier.
The cake recipes are already in my blog.

1. This one I made for my son's birthday. Its a vanilla cake with pineapple filling in the middle and whipped cream topping. Tried to dress it up with a simple border and sprinkle with the cake sprinkles(store bought) and a few balloons drawn on it.
I did not have a big baking dish. So i made two 13*9 inch cakes and joined it together to have a bigger one for the party.































2. Below one I made it for a friend's baby shower. Its a tea cake with strawberry cream in middle and whipped cream topping.



















3. This is a plain yellow cake with a mixed fruit filling and whipped cream topping






















4. These two are vanilla cakes, one with vanilla icing and other with chocolate icing. For the bunny fur, its the sweetened coconut flakes and jelly beans for the eyes and nose and mouth. Whiskers and ears i used just cut up paper, instead you can use fruit roll ups cut up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your comments